Corporate Finance Analyst
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking, and process analysis. Create and present appropriate financial proposals and solutions to existing and emerging business needs.
- Support the development of portfolio performance benchmarks and targets based on factual market information on an annual basis, or at any other interval as may be requested by management.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) considering TSL’s strategic goals.
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks.
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models.
- Research identify and report financial business trends to management on a periodic basis.
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- 1Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the business scope.
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function.
- Assist with reviewing on a constant basis, the capital structure of the business.
- Execution of assigned responsibilities in line with ISO standard.
- Minimum requirement: Previous experience in corporate finance in mandatory