Maintenance Supervisor (Abuja)
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide maintenance support for the terminal to ensure readiness and availability of all equipment for optimal performance.
- Carry out daily inspection of all equipment and facilities to identify any maintenance requirements and organise appropriate response.
- Articulate preventive maintenance plan for each equipment and report maintenance requirements.
- Monitor the performance of the equipment.
- Liaise with staff concerning maintenance of equipment.
- Liaise with external contractors and ensure cost efficiency.
- Participate in the preparation and ongoing review of maintenance budgets for each equipment and assist in the budgetary control of the full maintenance budget.
- Ensure that safety standards are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that all issues are escalated to management and resolved in a timely manner.
- Prepare technical reports for the Terminal Control Coordinator.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the Terminal Control Coordinator
- Execution of assigned responsibilities in line with ISO standards.
A minimum of 6 years relevant maintenance experience in oil and gas industry.
Please note that consideration will only be given to qualified applicants